On a stately blue boat inside a bottle
a black flag flies angrily with a skull and crossbones.
I stand like a soldier
tired and cold up in the crow’s nest.
Looking, scanning, gazing out through the clear glass.
Rocking, shaking from side to side by a huge hand.
Placed carefully on the window sill.
All is still and silent.
On a stately blue boat inside a bottle.
- To write in a poetry style that has been given.
- To treat each word as important, constantly improve words and cut superfluous words.
- Use high level word vocabulary that comes from our chosen topic.
- To proofread to a higher level on our Proofreading rubric.
- To design a montage to match your poem using layering, masking and alpha tools.
- To present within your blog.